Submarine Fiber cable, externally wrapped with steel or steel wire, used directly under water, requires resistance to external mechanical damage and strong water pressure.
● Long-distance backbone network
● Urban ring network
● Access Network, FTTX
● Relay between communication machine rooms
● 2 ~ 288 cores
● Steel wire as strength member.
● Loose-tube twisted single sheath structure
● Steel wire armoring
● Applicable for underwater 100 meters
● Loose tube material with good hydrolysis resistance and high strength; Flooding jelly compound to ensure critical protection of fiber
● Compact structure，excellent waterproof performance, excellent mechanical performance and temperature performance
● bunched or ribbon fiber
● SM (G.652D, G.655, G.657.A1, G.657.A2) and MM(OM1,OM2,OM3,OM4) are available;
● PE，LSZH outer jacket material optional
Storage and operation: -40℃～+70℃; Erection: -15℃～+60℃.
Standard: IEC 60794-1-2 F1