OPGW Mainly used for power communication with accessories,relay protection,automatic transmission,installation together with high-voltage lines. The central AL-covered steel tube is surrounded by single or double layers of aluminum clad steel wires(ACS) or mix ACS wires and aluminum alloy wires.AL-covered Stainless Steel Tube design increases the cross section of AL,to reach a better fault current and lightning resistance performance.Apply to the transmission line which requires small diameter and large fault current.
Fiber Type：Fiber Type: G652D; G655C; 657A1; 50/125; 62.5/125; OM3; OM4 As Options
Applications：Aerial, Overhead, Outdoor
1. High quality IEC607948 IEEE1138 standards for designing, testing, and producing with grade A materials available to ensure long-term reliability.
2. Engineering support supervising and providing its own line of accessories hardware.
3. Seal stainless steel tube superior protection to the fiber optical to moisture and extreme environmental conditions such as lightning.
4. To construct OPGW must cut power, resulting in greater loss, thus OPGW must be used in constructing a high-pressure line over 110kv.
5. Apply to the transformation of old lines.
Typical Design for Single Layer
Typical Design for Double Layer