OPGW Mainly used for power communication with accessories,relay protection,automatic transmission,installation together with high-voltage lines. The central AL-covered steel tube is surrounded by single or double layers of aluminum clad steel wires(ACS) or mix ACS wires and aluminum alloy wires.AL-covered Stainless Steel Tube design increases the cross section of AL,to reach a better fault current and lightning resistance performance.Apply to the transmission line which requires small diameter and large fault current.
Fiber Type：Fiber Type: G652D; G655C; 657A1; 50/125; 62.5/125; OM3; OM4 As Options
Applications：Aerial , Overhead , Outdoor
1. High quality IEC607948 IEEE1138 standards for designing, testing and producingwith grade A materials available to ensure long-term reliability .
2. Engineering support supervising and providing its own line of accessories hardware .
3. Seal stainless steel tube superior protection to the fiber optical to moisture and extreme environmental conditions such as lightening .
4. To construct OPGW must cut power, resulting in greater loss, thus OPGW must be used in constructing high pressure line over 110kv .
5. Apply to the transformation of old lines .
Typical Design for Single Layer
Typical Design for Double Layer