The fibers, 250µm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The tube is wrapped with a layer of PSP longitudinally. Between the PSP and the loose tube water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable compact and watertight. Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides of the steel tape. The cable is completed with a flame-retardant sheath.
• Good mechnical and temperature performance;
• High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant;
• Special sheath material ensure excellent flame retardant;
• Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber;
• PSP enhancing moisture proof;
• Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength;
• Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation;
• Long delivery length
Comply with standard Q62170406-MG001-2011 as well as MT386-2011; and passes MA certification.