GL Mini-Span All-Dielectric Self Supporting (ADSS) fiber optic cable is designed for outside plant aerial and duct applications in local and campus network loop architectures. Mini-Span includes fiber counts up to 144 optical fibers and any type of combination of single-mode and laser-optimized multimode fibers with the cable.
Fiber Type: G652D; G655C; 657A1; 50/125; 62.5/125; OM3; OM4 As Options
1. Suitable for use on distribution and high voltage transmission lines with mini spans or self supporting installation for telecommunication ；
2. Track -Resistant outer jacket available for the high voltage；
3. Line where space potentials up to 35KV；
4. Gel-Filled buffer tubes are S-Z stranded；
5. Instead of Aramid yarn or glass yarn,there is no support or messenger wire required. Aramid yarn is used as the strength member to assure the tensile and strain performance for mini span (usually below 150meters)；
6. The fiber counts from 2-288 fibers.
Operating :-40℃ to +70℃
Storage :-40℃ to +70℃
Comply with standard YD/T 769-2010