In the GYTA53 cable, singlemode/multimode fibers are positioned in the loose tubes,the tubes are filled with water blocking filling compound. Tubes and fillers are stranded around the strength member into a circular cable core. An Aluminum Polyethylene Laminate(APL) is applied around the core. Which is filled with the filling compound to protect it. Then the cable is completed with a thin PE sheath. After PSP is applied over the inner sheath, the cable is completed with a PE outer sheath.
Fiber Type: G652D; G655C; 657A1; 50/125; 62.5/125; OM3; OM4 As Options
Application: Applicable to long-distance communication and inter-office communication.
Erection Method: Overhead, pipe laying and direct burial.
1. Accurate control of fiber excess length and SZ stranded method to ensure that the cable has excellent mechanical and environmental performance.
2. The material of the loose tube is with excellent hydrolysis resistant performance and high tensile strength, and the tube is filled with special fiber grease in order to provide crucial protection for the fiber.
3. The structure of double-layer armoring and double-layer sheathing improves the cable’s performance of pressure resistance, bulletproof, moisture resistance, and effectively prevents the cable from rodent bite.
4. Following methods are adopted to ensure the cable’s excellent water-resistant performance:
a) Single steel wire central reinforcement.
b) The loose tube is filled with special waterproof compounds.
c) Cable core is filled with special grease.
d) Coated APL moisture-resistant layer.
e) Two-side coated PSP moisture-resistant layer.
f) Good water-blocking material to prevent the cable from vertical water penetration.
5. Maximum fiber number: 288.
Steel Wire Diameter（mm）
PBT Loose Tube Size（mm）
Allowed Tensile Strength Long-/Short-term（N)
Allowed Crush Force Long-/Short-term(N/100mm)
Note: The structure’s size and specifications can be designed according to customer requirements.
Temperature Range Storage and operation: -40℃～+70℃; Erection: -15℃～+60℃.
Standard: Comply with stand YD/T 901-2009 as well as IEC 60794-1