The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around a non-metallic central strength member and surrounded with dry water-blocking material to form a cable core. An extremely thin outer PE sheath is extruded outside the core. This type of cable is particularly applicable to air-blowing constructions in access networks.
• Smaller size, lighter weight and higher fibre density
• Tube filling compound providing key protection for fibres
• Allowing to blow by phases to reduce initial investment
• High blowing speed up to 50m/min, and long blowing distance up to 1000m
• Allowing to blow out and replace with new cables to keep technical superiority
• Avoiding destructive excavations and no need to pay high fees for deploying permission, applicable to constructions in crowded metropolitan area networks
• Allowing to cut micro ducts anywhere anytime for branch without influences on other cable, saving manholes, hand holes and cable joints
• Transport/storage temperature: -40℃ to +70℃
• The cable can be used as the drop cable of distribution segments in FTTH networks and can be laid by air blowing to connect the branch point with the access point for subscribers. The cable is also applicable in backbone networks , metropolitan area networks and access networks.
• Standard length: 2,000m; other lengths are also available.